Thursday, October 18, 2007

The week ahead, People. The week ahead!



When? Sunday, 28th October 2007.

Some would question about the embassy's function on the 27th. Go for that one as well.

You guys would be saying "WHAT??"

Who says you can't do both? Last year, Faiq, Najaa and me did just that. Rented a Car, left canberra at dawn and completed the walk by sunset. But if you must choose one, then go for the Canberra function, trust me, it feels great to be part of the celebrations there.

for more information and to register, please visit

7 Bridges Walk Website


Register by the 26th October

Just in case you cant finish, dont worry, theres FREE transport at checkpoints all around to bring you back to the rocks. Be reasonably fit for the day (waseh, macam banar)

As for the overused question of "Rul, Kau Pigi?" Inda, im not going. I got my thesis presentation the next day with an exam knocking on my door the day after that.

But we'll see. I've known to seemingly do psychotic things on impulse. we'll see...

Airul

ps. If you miss this walk, i'll be organising that Walk in Manly ive been promising during stuvac. =)


3 comments:

sulhi said...

I'm IN!!!! come on!!! tapi aku nda bawa c faiq... ahahhahaha

bitchy.er said...

hahaha aku mahu ikut aku jalan 1 km kali saja eh

Dib said...

hah you neglected to mention you were chaufered there rul! sedihku inda kena mentioned..