Tuesday, October 30, 2007

My Submission

Hi guys i did some mod of what hadee has posted up along with a new logo, but my design has less testosterones =P

Logo A - Just did it tonight, Koala Logo. Inspired by WWF logo. I love it. The advantage of this logo compared with the roo version is that this would be very ideal to be put on polo shirts etc.


Logo B - Kangaroo Logo with Red Stripes 50% less testosterones

Logo C - Roo Logo Simple. Minimalist, Contemporary. My fav. of the Roo Versions.


Logo D - Roo Logo Red Outline. Lazy. I hate it.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like logo B from airul's set. The red stripes just add a bit more to it. Logo A is cool but somehow I prefer a Roo on d shirt rather than a koala =D

sulhi said...

for all the logos u guys put forward, i suggest ada that BIG SAMPLE wording-ishh (nda ku tau chana kan describe, yg jenis2 mcm arah hadee's LOGO C) so as urng lain nda sanang2 mengambil design ani... kalau tani2 saja ok lah.. but the khuatiri kreativiti abiskitani ani urng gunakan sekati2 and jadikan durang punya. ok tu? hehe

kira ada copyright lah~

Airul said...

I dont know about you guys but the roo logos are starting to look like RBA punya adverts..

d440 said...

Visit Sydney 2008 with RBA...hhahah

Anonymous said...

woops! i mean i'd prefer a Roo on d logo or anything to do with it =P

d440 said...

um.....now that i look back, that koala looks like it's doing something reaaaaal nasty. XD

bitchy.er said...

i like hadee's roo in logo D then taruh arah logo B or C yg airul design. fixit fixit!!!