Sunday, March 29, 2009

Jamberoo Road Trip Confirmations *updated*

** UPDATE **

Due to numerous complai- I mean 'opinions', I have changed the rental plan and instead of renting one auto and one manual, I am renting two automatic cars. The consequence of this is the total price of car rental have shot up significantly. I will do my best to minimize this and will give an updated price as soon as I can.

Cheers - Hadee

Heya you guys, I've just booked the two cars for the upcoming road trip:








Toyota Yaris Hatch (Manual)






Toyota Corolla (Automatic)



Cool kn? We have one more car, which Ka Suhara is booking. heheh, anyways, there are estimated 12-15 people going:


1/ Hadee
2/ CheeHwa
3/ Sylvester
4/ Wei Wei
5/ Abu Zahrin
6/ Qasman
7/ Hafiz Talip
8/ Miza Hashim
9/ Neena Yapp
10/ Fiqah Aziz
11/ Ka Suhara
12/ Yamin Hashim
13/ Nisah Maryam (Not confirmed)
14/ Ramizah (Not confirmed)
15/ Ray (Not confirmed)


To the people who haven't confirmed: Please tell me in advance if you are not going so I can find someone to fill the spots. Jgn last minute cancel.


The price for the car rental is officially $62.00 per person.


Sorry couldn't get the price any lower, all the cheap cars already sold or booked. Anyways, thats the latest for now. I will update the itenary for Saturday again soon because some people dont really like 'randomness' and prefer a 'plan'. If you want to have any 'inquiries' or 'dissatisfaction' with my service, don't hesistate to call me at my number.


Love
Hadee

2 comments:

chee hwa said...

hadee says check facebook for jameroo update!

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp consolidate credit cards
debt consolidation loan