Saturday, May 02, 2009

BASS futsal team in action!

The last game was so awesome that a report by Waznah alone is not enough. No, I'm not here to post any pictures.. Cause I made a video instead! Because a video can speak more than a thousand words....


So click play.....




Director/Editor's Note:

I have come to understand that these players have never really seen a video of them playing futsal.. I've spent quite some time creating this so I hope you guys like it.. Pardon me if any terms are not correct, not that there are many to start with anyway.. The video is not stabilised cause that'll take longer time, so excuse me kalau terlampau begagar, hehe.. And the quality is not up to my expectation so if you want to view it in HD, watch the original file from my Mac :) 


 Keep it up team... To all BASS supporters from afar, this is for you too!


Salwa

1 comment:

sulhi said...

awesome BASSers!! hehe damn bam wam ham... ham?? SWINE FLU!!! ahha miss u all mates!