Monday, January 31, 2011
Thursday, January 20, 2011
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Salam and Hi again,
I've received an update from the organisers. The time for badminton has been changed and it will start at 9am on Friday, 21st of January which will start at the same time as the netball event. They said that the men's category will start at the morning and will continue after the friday prayers whereas the women's category will be in the afternoon.
Just for your information, the Sydney badminton team consists of 3 mens doubles and 3 mens singles. GO SYDNEY! haha
Friday, January 14, 2011
there is an update I just received from the organisers. They've changed the badminton event to include all events! Which are:
1. Men's singles
2. Men's doubles
3. Women's singles
4. Women's doubles
5. Mixed doubles
It's $5 per person per category. So if a person joins both men's singles and doubles its $10 altogether for that person. So apa lagi, JOINNNN! hahah inbox me or text or call me at 8882156
Tuesday, January 11, 2011
Pihak Suruhanjaya Tinggi ingin memaklumkan kepada kesemua rakyat Negara Brunei Darussalam yang berada di Australia dan di Queensland khas nya agar sentiasa berhati-hati dan berjaga-jaga memandangkan bencana yang melanda pada waktu ini semakin teruk.
Adalah disarankan untuk mendengar dan mematuhi apa jua arahan yang diberikan oleh pihak yang berkuasa bagi menjamin keselamatan abiskita semua.
Sama-sama lah ketani berdoa agar diri dan harta benda ketani semua selamat dan didalam lindungan Allah S.W.A jua.
Jika ada sebarang kesulitan dan apa-apa jua sila hubungi Pegawai Konsular Zainuddin Zainal ditalian 0406863397 atau email email@example.com.
Sekian Terima Kasih
For latest update/information please go to: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134740213241291
Salam and Hi everyone,
Below is the summary of the updates/new information we received from the BruONZ committee during the meeting just now:
- Deadline for registration and payment of the sports is on the 16th of this month which is this coming Sunday
- The dinner reception is as mentioned before which is at Sutra Hall, Rizqun International Hotel for which the ticket would cost $20 per person
- The committee would need/prefer the payment for the dinner reception to be made by the 23rd of this month
- As usual, they require each states to give a performance which would last for a maximum of 5 minutes
- They also need volunteers (2 people or more from each states) for the events which would include all the events (futsal, badminton, netball, dinner reception)
- New rule on futsal which allows import players so that the total number of teams would reach at least 10
Things we need to sort out for now which is of the highest importance:
- List of people joining each of the events and payments to the focal points (TOP PRIORITY)
- Looking to have the final list and payments by Friday or Saturday (as some would be in KB) (Maybe we could pay for them first?)
- I think the volunteers for futsal mcm jadi referee n stuff n others, especially the dinner reception, would be informed to us by the committee at a later date
- Any questions or comments or such, do feel free to approach any of us or the ketua kampong or myself
p.s. If I left anything out tambahkan ah bu? Haha
Saturday, January 08, 2011
- 2 different coloured jerseys needed
- Main jersey
- Currently surveying for cheap and nice jerseys
- So far jerseys ranges from BND18 to BND23
- Deadline for survey, Sunday 9/1/2010
- Question: Will one person buy for everyone from that one shop or does each person want to buy themselves?
- Question: How many altogether and respective sizes?
- Second jersey
- Question: Need jerseys?
- For netball and futsal
- Planning to buy 2 cartons of 100 plus and 1 box of water first for netball
- Leftovers bring for futsal (Buy more if not enough)
- Using BASS’s funds
- Question: Who has a coolerbox that we can borrow?
- Futsal – Qasman and Shafiq
- Netball – Nisah and JJ
- Badminton – Zarif
- Registration for each events
- Kumpul duit
- List down who will be joining (Deadline end of next week, 16/11/2010)
- Will be asking whether there are any performance needed from each of the states
Other points that I forgot to put or salah buat please do correct me hahah. Also discussion boards have been set up in FB for each of the events so that people can tell if they want to join and also discuss on some matters. Also, lists should also be done in each of the discussion boards and updated as we go on.